Our booking process is pretty simple. Your charter booking process is handled by our experienced yacht charter consultants who will provide expert advice and assist in walking you through every detail to make sure you book a charter that best accommodates you and your desires. We recommend you to book your charter in advance to secure your preferred yacht.
Booking in 5 Easy Steps:
1. Yacht Search and Selection: Our 'LUXURY YACHTS' page provides you most up-to-date and comprehensive information on our luxury yachts available for charter. Browse through this page to find the perfect match for your needs based on number of guests accompanying you; amenities; number of cabins, or yacht length. With such extensive search options, you can easily find the yacht that best suit your preferences. In case you don't find the perfect yacht, just call or email us so that we can check other yachts available in our inventory.
2. Select the Destination: Browse our website to start gathering information about the destinations in La Paz or other cruising destinations in the Sea of Cortez you want to explore. Browse our guide to luxury charter Destinations Scuba and Destinations Locations, featuring detailed information for some truly amazing places that you can to add to your itinerary.
3. Customize Your Itinerary: Once you have selected your perfect yacht for charter and the destination, simply contact us via email or call on the number given at the top of the page. Our charter experts will contact you within 24 hours. They possess a wealth of experience and can provide you expert advice in assisting you with designing your personalized itinerary. We will ask questions regarding your preferences about the charter. The preference list will provide us information about the number of guests, travel arrangements, food & beverage, water activities and other preferences, allowing us to cater to your specific charter requirements.
4. Charter Contract and Agreement: Upon putting together your wish list, yacht availability will be verified and pricing will be sent to you directly via email. Providing everything is acceptable on your side, we will request you to pay a deposit charter cost via Paypal along with an invoice for tracking and informational purposes. A deposit will be requested to lock in your specific charter date and vessel.
5. Payment and Booking Confirmation: Once you have paid the deposit, you will receive a verification email along with other charter details related to your charter excursion. Remember, your booking will be confirmed only after we receive the charter deposit via Paypal. Bring your contract with you on your charter date and show it to the captain. The Captain and crew will be your primary point of contact for all your queries related to on-board and land-based activities during your charter trip.
If you have any additional questions regarding our luxury yachts, destinations or charter booking process, feel free to contact us any time. Your satisfaction is our topmost priority.