Scuba Diving & Snorkeling
Scuba Diving & Snorkeling
The Baja California Peninsula has been treasured by scuba divers around the world as a unique divers paradise, offering a range of amazing, unusual and adventurous scuba diving and snorkeling destinations. The Sea of Cortez, bordering the eastern side of the Baja Peninsula, offers excellent opportunities to people interested in exploring marine life, underwater photography or those who are looking to have an unforgettable diving experience. The Sea of Cortez hosts a wide range of sea life including fascinating invertebrates such as sea stars, spiny urchins and nudibranchs; small colorful fish species; and giant sea creatures like sea lions, whales and even sharks. During your dive charter vacation, you will get access to exciting and enjoyable dive and snorkel sites in the Sea of Cortez which are listed below.
• La Paz Bay: There are more than 25 dive sites surrounding the La Paz bay such as Espíritu Santo, San José, Cerralvo, El Bajo, Los Islotes, Whale Island, Salvatierra Wreck, La Reina & La Reinita. What sets the La Paz bay apart from other diving destinations in Baja is the presence of big sea creatures such as giant mantas, sea lions, and impressive numbers of sharks & hammerheads.
• Cabo San Lucas: The bay of Cabo San Lucas encompasses several unique dive sites including Middle Wall, Neptunes Finger, Sand Falls, Blow Hole, Gordo Banks, Pelican Rock and Land's End to name a few. All of the dive spots are located within a quick 10 minute boat ride from the Cabo San Lucas’ Marina.
• Cabo Pulmo: The reefs of Cabo Pulmo National Marine Park boast hundreds of different species of tropical fish, making this reef system a spectacular site for divers and snorkelers alike.
• Loreto: There are over 44 dive sites in the Loreto National Marine Park, some of which have spectacular vertical walls covered with sea mounts, fans and ledges. You can expect to find Humboldt squid, sea turtles, whales, and hammerhead sharks in these diving destinations.
• Mulegé: You are likely to see both reef and pelagic fish in Mulegé including dorado, barracuda and sweet lips as well as sea lions, manta rays, and whales.
• Puerto Vallarta: Puerto Vallarta offers many scuba diving sites for all levels of experience. The bay has multiple excellent diving sites including Los Arcos Underwater National Park, Colomitos, Majahuitas Beach Paradise and the Las Marietas Islands.
La Paz Yacht Charter offers the most exclusive private diving and snorkeling charters in all of these Sea of Cortez dive sites. We own and operate luxury yachts utilized for diving to provide you an amazing private dive excursion, tailored to your desires and specifications. Our private dive charter offers more flexibility in choosing and combining different snorkel & dive destinations, as well as personal attendance from our experienced dive guides for both diving and snorkeling activities. All of our diving equipment is top notch with boats and dining exceeding what would be the norm in our industry. To book your own dive charter, speak with one of our representatives on the number given at the top of the page or email us your charter requirements by clicking on the link provided here Contact.